AMD CPU Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

meefle

In Runtime
Well my friend knows someone in a computer business and he says (i beleive its all bull but i just want to make sure) he'd choose intel hands down over AMD. he said AMDs come OCed and if you OC, after a year their performance will decrease 50%.

Now is this true or some big bull****. the friend that told me this is a huge Intel fan, tryin to turn him to AMD cuz he wants a good gamin computer (Hes gettin a PD) but he wont listen to me. No matter what i show him about AMD being better than Intel he just goes off on (like every other computer n00b) that intel is better cause of their higher clock speeds.

Yea but AMD has got to have something up their sleeve to counter the conroe (or hopefully they will). Do you think they'll come out with some new CPUs for the AM2 socket that'll be better than the conroe, i mean come on, its AMD!

Ahh it's so annoying to pursuade intel fans to switch. It's really annoying how they're all like, intels are better. These kids at my school were like that and i got ****ed. But, tell him that PD's suck and that they are like grandmas compared to AMD gangsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom