stupid itunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

boo

In Runtime
Ok my dad and I share a computer... He has the ipod nano and has had it for about 2 weeks. All of a sudden everytime i switch to my user itunes pops up and wants me to "install" or "agree" to w/e it is.
I don't need itunes and i don't want it popping up on my screen.

Is there away to get rid of it from coming up on mine but stay on his username?

and if you havn't guessed we have win XP :cool:

thanks for any help

boo

I HATE itunes with a passion. I refuse to use my IPOD just because I would have to install itunes..lol..eh it was free..anywho there is something that starts up with the PC that itunes sneaks in there.. Just go to your START menu then RUN then type MSCONFIG. Disable all items except your virus scan. APPLY, reboot. This will not harm the program itself in anyway it simply does not start with windows (which is a good thing).

ahh thanks i always forget about that i've done this before with another program!

thanks again

and ps if u don't want your ipod i'll take it lol

On a related note.. I tried installing Quicktime the other day and every download I get from Apple comes bundled with iTunes.. wtf.

Win2kpatcher said:
I HATE itunes with a passion. I refuse to use my IPOD just because I would have to install itunes..lol..eh it was free..anywho there is something that starts up with the PC that itunes sneaks in there.. Just go to your START menu then RUN then type MSCONFIG. Disable all items except your virus scan. APPLY, reboot. This will not harm the program itself in anyway it simply does not start with windows (which is a good thing).

i totally agree with you. Apple should live on the street, or AMD should buy them out.

id use winamp instead of ITunes.

talldude123 said:
i totally agree with you. Apple should live on the street, or AMD should buy them out.

id use winamp instead of ITunes.

Yea I've been meaning to try out winamp with that ipod add-on. The only way I add music to my iPod is using itunes on one of the Macs at work..Never will itunes see my work/home PC :) As for quicktime I would stay far away from it as well. It is just as bad as itunes :) Apple=The Devil. Use the quick time alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom