Yahoo is spying on us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of places are doing this now. When I get my labtop I will be sure to make sure I read all user agreements from no on.

I think I just got over complaining about Google handing over search records and wiretapping this is a new low... I'll be reading up on this soon but I'm hoping this "tracking app" that you talked about is in a .exe form only. ("prays using uncommon less mainstream OS's will save me")

Also Eric in the news I read that "google won" but they still handed over some 50,000 searchs to the goverment.

Tyler1989 said:
I think I just got over complaining about Google handing over search records and wiretapping this is a new low... I'll be reading up on this soon but I'm hoping this "tracking app" that you talked about is in a .exe form only. ("prays using uncommon less mainstream OS's will save me")

Also Eric in the news I read that "google won" but they still handed over some 50,000 searchs to the goverment.

they fought the government. yahoo was volunteering the info.

I like that software, jeremy

DJ-CHRIS said:
This is why I dont touch yahoo

i don't think this is a good reason for not using yahoo, because yahoo services is much better than msn and google, and as i heard google is also collecting the personal information and msn might be doing the same thing.

Also, who cares if yahoo records our Internet activity, what will happen to us if they did that, the answer is simple noting will happen to us. moreover ur just one of hundreds of million people who are using yahoo and yahoo will not recognize u.

Why are all these necro threads coming back up??!

Sure, they look at what we do. Your saying "who cares?". Chances are, there giving or selling that information to other people, which was NOT in the agreement...

maroon1 said:
i don't think this is a good reason for not using yahoo, because yahoo services is much better than msn and google, and as i heard google is also collecting the personal information and msn might be doing the same thing.

Also, who cares if yahoo records our Internet activity, what will happen to us if they did that, the answer is simple noting will happen to us. moreover ur just one of hundreds of million people who are using yahoo and yahoo will not recognize u.

here's the thing. yahoo will let you email people program's files (exe's with serial) whether they are paid for or not. goolge won't, even if you zip it. I think msn won't either.

now they are telling that you do it.

'You have opted out successfully' . Well thank god for that!!

As someone else said though, even if they do know exactly what you do on the internet how likely is it that there gunna do anything? i mean think about all the millions and millions of people who use it, it would take them years and years to go though everyone, very time consuming and all for what reason? POINTLESS and a big waste of time.

More importantly is there a magic button to delete your entire account with them. I always prefered someone who fought for rights that have promised to us anyways. Go Go Buffolo er... Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom