International shipping taking Over a month!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam02

In Runtime
Il keep it simple.

PZEROFGH3 ordered me parts from Newegg, hes from Boston. he ordered me Opty 165, Gskill DDR500 2GB and WIndows XP pro.
I payed him for the stuff via paypal. He sent the packages to me (northern ireland - UK) with UPS. he sent it on the 22nd of FEB, its now 28th march. He has insured it to $200.

1) do u think its lost.
2) How long should customs have it (Oh, he wrapped the items to look like gifts as a way to bi-pass customs)
3) If you have shipped internationally, how long did it take u.
4) i ordered parts from US via www.music123.com and it took 2 weeks.
5) i hope its not lost :(

it depends on how it is sent, I live in germany (in the us army) and air mail (usps priority) usually gets here in about two weeks. If it is sent standard ground shipping it is put onto a boat and shipped over here which can sometimes take over a month. So I would find out the shipping information. The item could be stuck in customs, all packages need to have a customs declaration saying what it is, even if it is gifts or not. I've had to pick up quite a few servers (for work) at the airport because they have gotten stuck in customs.

for the items, it should take around 3 weeks.

The largest item is XP Pro, as the memory and processor are tiny chips.

go on a hunt... build a raft and get a paddle and hunt down that ship that its on (might have to go on some danmed pirate ship who robbed the ship your stuff was on) :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom