water vs. air

Status
Not open for further replies.
when I get home I'll do some comparison testing with distilled water and tapwater to see the difference.

Maybe that distilled water is much better than tap water even if not exactly an insulator.

i dunno it sounds really expensive but if distilled water works and its cheaper why switch to something more expensive and gets the same result

how about we do this to get the max least conductive water, Get some bottled water that has been naturally filted ( the rock thing ) without any added vitamins or whatever, then we boil it then fill it up!

And im the one who WON WOOOT!!!! lol (sorry but trifid insisted that it wouldnt conduct but i am electricity guy :p)

But no water is far better than air at cooling but then far more expensive and risky, as long as you are should 100000000% that your watertight move it into the case, otherwise you maybe looking at a new pc.

P.S. De-Ionized water IS non-conductive BUT as soon as an electric current e.g. mobo, is passed through it, it be comes normal (fairly clean) water. Plus all of the Anti algy, Corrosive agents will add electrons into the water.

See Trifid i do my reasearch, im just sad i didnt bet any money, the science teachers were alittle confused at the green water thou lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom