My CPU Temp

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueHaze

Baseband Member
According to Everest Home Edition, my CPU is running and fluctuating between 70 and 100 degrees Celsius. Is this normal? My PC's performance, like usualy is just fine.

By the way, this temperature is while I am running world of warcraft and a few other small programs. I hope this temp is normal.

you want you CPU to stay between 40 and 60. 70 TO 100! my P4 Prescott doesnt even get that hot and their suppose to run hot(so i've heard) no OC though. your temp should not get up to 70 or above. They should be in the low 40s idle and maybe higher 40s under load but what are your system specs?

I ordered a new CPU fan, a highly rated Asus one. I have a LGA775 P4 3.2. 2 Gigs of DD2 ram. 160 HDD. Nvidia Videocard

very nice! BTW in flames rocks i've seen them a few times. I happen to be going to see Dream Theater Wed. night

lol niice. i love inflames. I've nvr heard of Everest Home Edition before, does it read temp and everything for ur CPU, mobo and hd?

ya, no way your p4 is running that hot, it could be the temp sensor on youre motherboard, or improper heatsink installastion which is highly unlikely (sorry bout the crummy typing pulling an all nighter to finish a paper, so far been up for 26hrs,....) awful time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom