fps ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bonehelm said:
6800GS will probably do the job.

you use onboard to play wolf et? hows that possible?

err, enemy territory isn't that demanding at all. I used to play it on a TNT2 and an MX440. Somtimes onboard isn't way too bad, you know. I mean, you can get a 6100 onboard, which is at least part of the gf 6 series of cards...

N0toriou5 said:
im using a sempron 2800+, what do u reccomend

Definitely reccomend a 6800, I use a 6800 series with an X2 4200+, (albeit 512mb and overclocked), but still, it runs everything with ease...!

N0toriou5 said:
im using a sempron 2800+, what do u reccomend

well, could you also be more specific as to what type of ram you are using, is it ddr (... PC2700, PC3200), sdram (...PC100, PC133) and also your hard drive, ide or sata? Thereès more things to consider.. getting the 6800 would be a waste if its bottlnecked by your system... Id reccomend maybe a 6600, not a 6800, you probably wouldnt notice the difference on your computer.

Well, I guess whatever you buy is always returnable, get the 6600, if your not satisfied, get the 6800, if you see no difference from there, go back to the 6600. Theres a pretty decent price gap between the two.

N0toriou5 said:
pc3200 ram and i think its ide, but i could be wrong, how could i check?
bah, don't matter, just get yourself the 6800 and enjoy the **** out of it, I'm overdoing the question asking. You could always recycle it towards a nicer pc. I suggest that when you want to upgrade your pc later on, get one of those AGP/PCIE AS Rock s939 mobos (here ) and a nice decent s939 cpu, maybe an opty, who knows... you can use your 6800 and you'll still have that open pcie slot for when you want to get that new graphics card. Plus, once your tired of your s939 cpu, you can get this nifty attachement...

3C240E06-E0C4-E986-72C584C2A34B4CFA.jpg

...to be able to have an AM2 socket cpu. This is quite possibly the best future-planning pc (lots of features/room to upgrade).

can you tell me if any of those agp/pci mobos are available here?
i would do it my self but i don't know what too look for :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom