My Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante_Caligari said:
So when are you planning on ordering?

I want that PSU! You say that you have it? (Mentali$t)
How quiet is it?

I already ordered the Graphic card and the cpu

Dante_Caligari said:
So when are you planning on ordering?

I want that PSU! You say that you have it? (Mentali$t)
How quiet is it?

lol. well because i havent got my cpu yet i havent actually used it. My mate also has one though and he says its very quiet. Great PSU though and a great price. Buy this!

Or if you really want to spend alot on a PSU.....OCZ Powerstream 600w.

Ive got the 520w versioan and its awesome. SLI ready, SATA power connectors, pre-sleeved cables, a voltage led for each rail, adjustable voltage, and a cool green fan.

Definitely go with the OCZ PowerStream 600W. and for Case if you have it there.

Thermaltake Silver Kandalf, This case is the best one i have EVER seen.
Sleek, shiny, 4 FANS!, excellent air flow, HUGE room for upgrades, and weighs only 10Kg cause its made of aluminum.

If you've only ordered GPU and CPU i would switch some stuff around,
for case get the thermaltake Tsunami, for psu either get the OCZ 600w or preferably the PC power and cooling 510w, for an extra $70 you can get the new 150gb raptor, the fatality is a overpriced, you might be better off with the x-fi premium, and if you can find this ram nearby get it http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820231021,
and if you plan on OCing (if not you should just buy valueram) get an aftermarket cooler such as the thermaltake Big Typhoon or zalman 9500. im assuming you already have kb+mouse, speakers and a monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom