New Build & some Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah u mayb right abt tht...i think amd and nvidia go together bcoz they both can be oc'd better than there counter-parts..

get the tsunami, itll still be heavier than those tiny media centers, but its all aluninum, so only ~25lbs fully loaded tops. plus itll alow you to OC and have lots of room (those itty bitty things are a ***** to build) also get the ultra-d, its $10 more than the one you picked before http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813136152
if you have an extra $50 past that get this ram, its twice as much, OCable and on special $40 off, great stuff http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820231021

P.S. neither of the companies are better, they fight each other for the top spot, which is good, means cheaper for us, right now tho, AMD and nVidia do seem to have the edge.

SO, overview.
get
Thermaltake Tsunami $94
Antec TRUEPOWERII TPII-550 $84
DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D $123
AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego $212
G.SKILL Extreme Series 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 500 (PC 4000) $157
eVGA Geforce 7900GT CO $320
Seagate Barracuda 120GB $70
NEC Black DVD±R DVD Burner $39
Samsung 740n $213

which.... ****, puts you about 200 overbudget sans kb+mouse (assuming you have speakers/headphones). if you can scrimmage an extra $200 (man i say that alot recently) youll get a great rig.

All prices courtesy of newegg, but thatll cost you even more. :/ man they should really deliver internationally, could make a mint. got a friend in the states? itll probly cost less in shipping (unless your in australia) then you save

its a shame i cant buy off these parts on newegg....
they dont deliver internationally...

XMS gives you room for a small (as much as %10-20) overclock, where as valueram works just fine, but doesn't overclock at all (maybe %5)

ill check out the prices in the city...bet they are mroe expensive....

Does any1 knw a good site tht delivers internationally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom