I need a pc for $800 or under

Status
Not open for further replies.

seth1987

Beta member
Hey guys, thanks in advance for the help but here we go, I'm gonna have 800 bucks to spend next week and really miss having my pc so I need to build/buy a pc for 800 including the monitor/os and everything, I would like this pc for gaming and at least be able to run f.e.a.r, half life 2, elder scrolls 4 etc...if you wouldn't mind taking the time to help me I would very much appreciate it, thanks.

a video card will be an issue to run games like that you will need a decent one taking a chunk out of your budget. and you need a decent amount of ram

Yeah I was hoping to be able to at least get a geforce 6600 and 1gb ram but i have no idea

lol im might build a computer i have about 650 right now (CDN) im guessing you have american (lucky) i might get this thing here lol its a good deal (i think) im not sure if it comes with a processor though

>>>> http://www.bcom.ab.ca/

its about half way down the page some evga package :)

if you have to buy monitor and os then you're lookin at a basic gaming comp. let me see what i can do.. oh and you also need mouse/keyboard right..?

if you live somewhere where telus is an internet provider, if you get there high speed you get a free 17inch lcd :)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom