PC Im Ready To Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
o ok, well is it still worth it to buy a 2gb 2x1gb OCZ ram its 200 but a 40 rebate so about 160. compared to if u did any other ram thats 2gb. But as said earlier doing the 2x512 and another 2x512 would make it even slower and that was valueram at 132 bucks.

O ya, one of those links for benchmark stuff, the dual core processor.....

Dual core processors got craped on when it came to gaming. Now i question wheather a single or dual core. I know new games will have dual written code but for BF2 i dont see how if using a dual core almost splits ur performance in half compared to another single processor of the same speed.

The amd athlon 4000 pwned the amd athlon x2 4800+ in gaming. And was horrible. But mintes justa 3800 does that mean BF2 will be impossible? I thot dual core was good for like, I could play my games and the other applications running like virus stuff would run on other or something making pc faster.

having more ram will let you muti task better than having a faster cpu. and 2 gb is plenty.

right now the 3800 x2 is basically two 3200+'s if i remember correctly.
i think im quoting others, but theoritically any cpu >3200 single core can beat the 3800? correct me if im wrong, but isnt that how its supposed to be for all apps that's not coded for dual core?

definitely go for the OCZ that s***'s tight.
you've got a high-end system build here, you will have no trouble playing BF2 on more than satisfying settings
i've never really played BF2 while scanning for viruses though....

a faster hard drive just lowers the load times a bit thats all. if u dont care about loading then theres no point

now go get ur PC!

well if the video card is still in stock today, ill order tonight. Could I play BF2 on high settings? Ill only have a few non game things on the pc but it wont have much its just for gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom