New Build & some Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.
k yo, um i thinkin im gonna have to go against those desktops........1 being you are getting a good video card, which will generate heat, and all the other parts, other than fans, you will need one other crucial thing, AIRFLOW. without good airflow that hot air aint goin nowhere. and that case looks pretty tight. i suggest going with the Tsunami, exact same price, has a lot of room for upgrades, looks sexy, comes with 3 fans i believe, and has great airflow.

Dammit after looking at the mid-towers of thermaltake i am inclined to take a LanMoto...or tsunami

I currently have the x700 i forgot to say that i havent upgraded that yet either. once i get my cpu then i will be getting my new gfx card. X1900XTX!!!!!

dont get the x1900xtx buy the x1900xt and you can easily oc it to the speeds of a x1900xtx

its seems to me that everyone's getting nvidia cards now-a-days, but i currently have an ATI and its great, OC'd it about 1/6 more than the usual clock speeds all with stock cooling on everything. i mean.. my comp sucks and the best part about it is the 9600xt ive got in there...

It's really your preference, and ATI/Nvidia cards work better/worse on different configs with mobos and cpus, etc. just follow your guts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom