mouse brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
talldude123 said:
i agree. plain and simple all the way. Im using a 2-button microsoft optical mouse with scroll.
Then you would like razer mice. They are EXTREMLEY accurate, the highest end one is 2000dpi with a 1000hz polling rate, the highest end logitech mouse is 2000dpi with a 500hz polling rate. The design is also very simple, even on the highest end one, they do have two buttons on the side, but they are out of the way if you don't want to use them. I do use them for my games however.

003 said:
Then you would like razer mice. They are EXTREMLEY accurate, the highest end one is 2000dpi with a 1000hz polling rate, the highest end logitech mouse is 2000dpi with a 500hz polling rate. The design is also very simple, even on the highest end one, they do have two buttons on the side, but they are out of the way if you don't want to use them. I do use them for my games however.

I hate buttons on the side, I always press them accidently.

No, they are not full sized ones, its near impossible to press them without intending to.

track scrollers are mice with a ball on the top for scrolling with your fingers instead of the ball/laser on the bottom

003 said:

who really cares about a mouse?
when you are gaming, you use a gamepad anyways, and who cares how accurate the laser it?

talldude123 said:
and who cares how accurate the laser it?
:laughing: Umm, mabey I do when I'm aiming for the head in UT2004? If you are gona use a gamepad, mabey you perfer console gaming, but one of the main reasons I use the PC for gaming is because I perfer the keyboard and mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom