Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apple

• Dell

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had an hp laptop and I think there decent just dont have a long battery life (or mine didnt ) about 3 hrs on a game and about 6 just setting there.

from what i've heard, Dell's LCD monitors are pretty good.

and their desktop pcs are SLOW LIKE SH*T even if the proc and ram are high end because they install a load of SH*T into your computer and they all startup at the windows boot by default

thats why people often reinstall windows before they use their dell desktops.

I checked out Monarch and they are really expensive. The upgrade option for 2 Asus 7900GTX's wa $1219! Yikes. I can build a whole system with 2 7900gt's for less than the cost of the 2 GTX's. Sheesh!!!

acer.....dont bother with dell.....im no fan boy but to me acer is really good... we use them at work and my friend has one at home...just put a pci-e graphic card in it and away you go...:)

they also pretty good with there aspire series laptops 2...i seen u mentioned above that you wanted to get a laptop

well... he got a dell and doesnt have a decent graphics card... he thought it wouldnt matter....

I need a good graphics card for around or less than $100, i know thats cheap but... he is cheap

I want to get a labtop around $1000
(srry if i already mentioned the price)
I really dont want a gaming labtop, cause i dont like using that for my games, im happy with my psp and handheld...

Well, what kind of motherboard is it. PCI E or Agp?

Oh and, dell LCDs are good. For the lower end, IE: $600 PCs for school and such, they are good because they come with decent hardware and all the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom