wood case update

Status
Not open for further replies.
not bad, cant wait to see how it turns out, it would be really cool to have a very shiney finish on the outside. You should put a plexiglass window on it as well, the load it up with lights and mike it lighe.

im going to put a medium sized plexi window on the side panel.... a couple green led fans will light the case.

i havent decided on a finish yet. it will have a gloss though, that's for sure. it will probably be a medium-dark stain.

slick_tech15 said:
That looks pretty cool

Ak47s have barrel grips made out of wood which help in the absorbation of heat generated from the barrel heating up.

ak47.jpg

wood will actually relieve your comp from a lot of the heat that is generated. That case might actually lower case temps..

wood is an Insulator, and i think it would not make the temps lower as the heat can't dissipitate through the sides and top of the case, like it would on a case made of Aluminium. Right?

ya adam ur right. the wood would keep the heat in. need lots of air holes for flow.

it looks good so far molsen! i've done lots of woodworking in the past and I know that would take lots of effort so keep it up. but i'll just stick with buying mine for now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom