how long will 1GB last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it wont need anything super. You will need atleast 1 gb ram and an average cpu what cpu u got?

Hmmm that prob will manage i doubt u will need anything better. you will just have to wait and see.

The RAM requirements of each PC are different. It really all depends on how much software you run in background processes.

Think about a fresh install. OS, Drivers, Games, Important apps.
1GIG seems great even for BF2. Then you start installing all kinds of things. May-be some desktop enhancements, So High res. Wallpaper, media players, instant messangers, temp monitors, mouse driver apps, anti spyware, valve & other dev. downloaders and before you know it, you've got 60 to 70 processes running on your machine... lol like me.

My 2GIG is left with about 30% remaining during any newer gameplay. But, After my fresh installs, i'm at over 50% remaining.

oh ic.. right now i only have about 38 processes running.. and usually when im gaming i like to leave msn on busy but thats about it

depends on what you're doing - if you're going to email and surf the web only, 1GB will last till like i dunno, maybe 10 years? lol

if you're gaming i bet in a year yo will have to upgrade if you wanna play new games.

I would say maybe a few more months in you are gaming, and a lot longer if you dont. Why not just get 2x1 GB memory ? It's not very expensive, maybe 160 buck for some nice nice ram

you could be like me and be signed into msn, aim, runnin a spysweeper, windows media player all while playin BF2.......lol

I do that kind o junk to just takes a while to stat and close bf2 but during gameplay i cant notice the diff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom