WTF FrozenCPU???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because they have the merch dosent mean they like him or represent them. I buy from them all the time and the guys at the LAN do it. Some dont either. Just because they have ONE thing dosent mean you should boycott them at all. Quit making a big deal out of something thats so old.

I didn't lose anyone either but I see DBD's point well and agree.

i think it is very tasteless. However, I don't agree that those r necessarily the views of frozencpu.

DBD said:
You obviously didn't lose any friends or family to 9/11...
there r a lot of conspiracy theory goin on about the 9/11. i dont wanna get into politics over this sticker......BUT, bin laden is not the primarily suspect on 9/11. one thing for sure was certain government officials knew about it before it happened. from the evidence found on the twin tower, its unlikely that the plane caused the building to collapse. hydrocarbon-fueled fire maxes out at 1800F and steels melts at 2700F. in theory it is impossible that the heat cause the main structure to melt in less than an hour. and how they collapsed looks like proffessional demolition job. (bomb planted inside) and they could not find the crash-proof flight recorder but FBI was able find the hijackers passports. (very strange) and the fact that the american airline and united airlines stock was on selling spree the day before 9/11 like they knew whats gonna happen. (if they did, which im sure of, its the dirtiest insider-trading on history) mosks around the NYC has been reported to evacuate prior to 9/11. there were so many arabic signature and markings allover the NYC appeared about a week before 9/11. i, myself have seen those markings all over nyc. some of em says "**** is comming" or something like that in arabic. sorry i don remember what exactly it said.
but there are conspiracy theory of bush and chaney + oil industry orchestrated all this, there are other organization/secret government ploted w/ or w/o bush and chaney's involvement, CIA and britains M-16 unit's secret officials plotted this, some says isreal orchestrated this so they can bring US to conflict w/ isreal's enemy, so on and on....
blaming on bin laden is the most rediculous theory that the government want ppl to believe. (ya..they only tell things that they want you to believe. doesnt mean its true on right thing.)
on 9/11, i saw everything from my apartment's roof. it was very surreal......i even had to work in downtown 2 days after 9/11. ive smelled things i have never smelled before. (bright daytime in downtown NYC on broadway.. i saw not a one soul. it was really a ghost town. very very surreal)
like pearl harbor to assasination of JFK to 9/11, there are so many things that we havent been told. but its clear that there are US governments involvement on all of them. so whos the enemy now? noone knows, yet.

I lost 3 cousins. 2 to the war and 1 to 9/11 incident. 2 of which i was extremely close to and considerd them a brother and sister. THats why i say, calm down jokes are jokes.

P.P. Mguire said:
I lost 3 cousins. 2 to the war and 1 to 9/11 incident. 2 of which i was extremely close to and considerd them a brother and sister. THats why i sat, calm down jokes are jokes.

wow man, if you're really serious about that statement then I have to say that it's really weird.. people who aren't really directly effected by the war or 9/11 seem to be the most passionate and ignorant, while people who've actually lost family in the 2nd Gulf War and 9/11 seem to be a lot more calm and collected, more rational and clear-thinking. I also have a friend of mine who had relatives in New York, his uncle had apparently been killed from falling debree when the towers were collapsing. He was very close with his uncle and I remember him breaking down in class all the time, for a long while. Being partially arab myself I was worried that he'd start hating me because of the whole situation, but I found quite the contrary. Because of his tragic loss, he took the initiative of informing himself on the political/social aspects of the whole 9/11 scenario. He understood, at least, the why 9/11 had occured, and he didn't end up hating terrorists, but just human beings in general, their violent primitive nature. It was pretty crazy, we had some pretty insane discussions on this entire thing...

I really don't care about this Osama thing all too much.. I mean, Hitler was a billion times worse and he's being glorified in a ridiculous/joking fashion in internet fads (including YTMND).

I just have one thing to tell you guys; you can question whatever you like, but don't forget to question your questions as well.

btw, someone mentioned Che Guevera being against communism in cuba... that was highly not the case my friend. In fact, he battled dictorial American-established puppet regimes in South America. He was more of a mercenary, because he didn't only support Communism in South America but even began Capitalist-based Democratic campaigns in Africa, although I can't be too sure how succesful he was there. Many people asscociate him with a butcher or an executioner. There have been many stories of him rading villages and chopping limbs of infants. That's not entirely true. He had to lead multiple batalions of guerilla fighters, thousands and thousands of soldiers. As himself, he was a great man, did no harm to any innocent kid, but some of his military personel obviously became corupted and commited most of these atrocities, plus most of it was just made up. Che Guevera was truely one of the most insperational war figures of our time.

oh, and btw, DBD, I don't know if you noticed, but behind Osama's head there seems to be a bullseye target (implying that Osama is a target to kill), so, why don't you get off frozencpu's back, mm k?:p

wow man, if you're really serious about that statement then I have to say that it's really weird.. people who aren't really directly effected by the war or 9/11 seem to be the most passionate and ignorant, while people who've actually lost family in the 2nd Gulf War and 9/11 seem to be a lot more calm and collected, more rational and clear-thinking. I also have a friend of mine who had relatives in New York, his uncle had apparently been killed from falling debree when the towers were collapsing. He was very close with his uncle and I remember him breaking down in class all the time, for a long while. Being partially arab myself I was worried that he'd start hating me because of the whole situation, but I found quite the contrary. Because of his tragic loss, he took the initiative of informing himself on the political/social aspects of the whole 9/11 scenario. He understood, at least, the why 9/11 had occured, and he didn't end up hating terrorists, but just human beings in general, their violent primitive nature. It was pretty crazy, we had some pretty insane discussions on this entire thing...
I dont get what your trying to say here. Yea i had a couple of mental break downs after it happend but sheesh its been years now. I konw they wouldnt want me to mourn over their loss like a loser for this long. Matter a fact they would prolly call me a loser in after life. Thats why im saying just chill its all in jokes now because as a terrorist hes an idiot.

boomstick666 said:
there r a lot of conspiracy theory goin on about the 9/11. i dont wanna get into politics over this sticker......BUT, bin laden is not the primarily suspect on 9/11. one thing for sure was certain government officials knew about it before it happened. from the evidence found on the twin tower, its unlikely that the plane caused the building to collapse. hydrocarbon-fueled fire maxes out at 1800F and steels melts at 2700F. in theory it is impossible that the heat cause the main structure to melt in less than an hour. and how they collapsed looks like proffessional demolition job. (bomb planted inside) and they could not find the crash-proof flight recorder but FBI was able find the hijackers passports. (very strange) and the fact that the american airline and united airlines stock was on selling spree the day before 9/11 like they knew whats gonna happen. (if they did, which im sure of, its the dirtiest insider-trading on history) mosks around the NYC has been reported to evacuate prior to 9/11. there were so many arabic signature and markings allover the NYC appeared about a week before 9/11. i, myself have seen those markings all over nyc. some of em says "**** is comming" or something like that in arabic. sorry i don remember what exactly it said.
but there are conspiracy theory of bush and chaney + oil industry orchestrated all this, there are other organization/secret government ploted w/ or w/o bush and chaney's involvement, CIA and britains M-16 unit's secret officials plotted this, some says isreal orchestrated this so they can bring US to conflict w/ isreal's enemy, so on and on....
blaming on bin laden is the most rediculous theory that the government want ppl to believe. (ya..they only tell things that they want you to believe. doesnt mean its true on right thing.)
on 9/11, i saw everything from my apartment's roof. it was very surreal......i even had to work in downtown 2 days after 9/11. ive smelled things i have never smelled before. (bright daytime in downtown NYC on broadway.. i saw not a one soul. it was really a ghost town. very very surreal)
like pearl harbor to assasination of JFK to 9/11, there are so many things that we havent been told. but its clear that there are US governments involvement on all of them. so whos the enemy now? noone knows, yet.

LOL been talking with Charlie Sheen huh? He still thinks he's president on the "West Wing". Steel doesn't need to actually melt to a liquid to lose its structural integrity. Actually by 1600-1800 degress steel loses about 90% of its strength. And when thousands of gallons of burning jetfuel mixed with paper and office furniture rushes down a buildings elevator shafts, the fire will effect more of the building that just the floors the crash occured on. When most shy scrapers are built, there is a metal frame built to support the weight, which usually means there are a bunch of columns through out every floor making it hard to have a large open space. When the World Trade Center was designed they built it with a rigid outter lattice in order to be able to free up some of that internal space and not have all those columns. Well, when you have a gaping, burning hole in the lattice structure that essentially supports the whole building, of wont take much for them to fall. And would you think the building would fall over like a tree chopped down in the forest? Gravity doesn't work that way. Unless the planes crashed into the buildings at their base, the buildings will fall down the the direction gravity takes them, straight down. Educate yourself.

There is actually some truth to what broomstick posted. It has raised a lot of questions.

If you guys would look closer you would blatantly see that there's a bulleyes in the background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom