Bizzare Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic Gohan

Solid State Member
Hello there.

I've been having a strange problem of late. What happens is every time i start my computer it will start loaing up normally, then half way through loading windows it will just reboot randomly. Theres no obvious errors notable it just reboots. It will do this another 2 or 3 times then it will finally get to windows. Theres no other side affects when in windows, it's all perfectly fine besides the booting up.

My guess is maybe i have some faulty memory, but to be honest i have no idea. Anyone have any ideas?

Maybe thanks.

p.s i wasn't sure if this would class as hardware or software, so sorry if i have the wrong forum.

goto c:\windows\minidump and rar/zip all files in it and upload to http://www.upload2.net provide the link and ill get it analyzed , ill let you know if its a driver/hardware issue and what driver is causing it if a driver issue , windows keep bsod logs in that folder and by default settings windows restarts on a bsod so.. you probably didnt even notice there was a bsod its only viewable for about a split of a second

also, try going into safe mode and check eventvwr. While your there, go into system properteis, advanced, startup and recovery and disable auto reboot on system failure. It may lock up, but you'll at least get an error of some sort to work with and point out the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom