Hallo von Deutschland!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesean

Baseband Member
Hi, my name is Sean and no i'm not German, I just live here and work here. I thought I should properly introduce myself and tell a little bit about myself before I start harassing everyone with questions.
I'm 34 and I work for the military in a club as a bartender. I just recently built my first modern computer and i'm trying to catch up on computers. The last computer I owned was a TI 99 4A so as far as OS's go I am a little on the prehistoric side of things( basic, extended basic, DOS, not MS DOS) but I am really looking foward to getting back into it. My Dad bought me my first computer when I was 7 and I loved playing around with computers until I turned 16. Then I gave my computer away and I only used computers for school. When the internet came out I was really turned off because of all the chatting that I thought was a waste of life. It wasn't until we got an internet cafe in the bar I work at that I realized how cool and helpful the internet actually is. I decided to build my own computer so I could get in touch with the newer hardware first and when I get my new monitor in 2 weeks I will be fimiliarizing myself with my new OS.
I hope I don't get on the nerves to much with my questions and that I will be able to catch up quickly so that I can help others as well.;)
Thanks to everyone.

Great to have you with us, Sean. Ask away... but you may want to use the Search function (up top, fourth button from the left) before you ask an extremely basic question. Sometimes people get a little rude when someone asks something that they consider a given.

There's plenty to learn here, though. And if soemone starts giving you a lot of trouble, let me know.

Will do. I am a member of a car forum and we have similar rules, so i'm familiar with the search. Thanks.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom