Which Mother board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok sorry. Ummm why do you think this when ATi has the best card out at the moment and both pci-e slots are x16 not x8 like on the asus SLi deluxe. In my opinion it is much better and not a restricting as SLi.

:) Ati isn't the best card out at the moment. The pretty much even. You can say that the ati has a little bit better image quallity and the geforce a little bit more power. My last card was a geforce too, and I made really good experiences with it. But if you have another review or test which states that the ati is way better tell m:D

Bruce.CR said:
:) Ati isn't the best card out at the moment. The pretty much even. You can say that the ati has a little bit better image quallity and the geforce a little bit more power. My last card was a geforce too, and I made really good experiences with it. But if you have another review or test which states that the ati is way better tell m:D
The X1900XTX and 7900GTX are neck and neck, some games the gforce wins by a few fps and others the radeon wins by a few fps. BTW, wtf are you guys doing suggesting ASUS mobos? If you don't want sli, the dfi ultra-d is the way to go, and if you want sli, the sli-d or sli-dr

Asus currently have the best SLi boards out aswell as crossfire boards with the a8n32 SLi deluxe and the a8r mvp crossfire 3200 deluxe

Yes, those are the best boards, but those are not the ones people were suggesting. All the other asus boards are cheap crap. It was not until recently they made these very nice boards. But they are far out of his pricerange, and usually hard to find.

Ok then.
But those boards are not too expensive or hard to find i recieved my asus a8r mvp crossfire deluxe 4 days ago and at a great price of £103! (inc vat) from overclockers.co.uk (was on this week only sale)

I heard a lot about the DFI's and people say they work well when you configure them right. But there are like thousand of bios options.

The asus has really good reviews, and I like the passive cooling.

But how do you think about the asus compared to a dfi.

And remember I want sli:D

I wouldn't know about the differences between them as i havent really read about the DFI boards. They prob both have good and bad points. I would still stick with ASUS they are very reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom