Ordering Parts Tommorow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
still DFI is more compatible with aMD than Asus, asus is for intel.

Go with the Ultra-D, you save money, and get better performance.

john3 said:
still DFI is more compatible with aMD than Asus, asus is for intel.

Go with the Ultra-D, you save money, and get better performance.

I would rather go with the AN8 32X because ive heard good things about it, and im planning on getting the guru clock.

if you've heard good things about the AN8 32X, if you look for reviews you will hear GREAT things about the DFI Lanparty, almost everyon on this forum building a Gaming PC, has some idea of getting ASUS, then jumps right on over to DFI. The point is, DFI works better with AMD, if you want to take full advantage of your AMD CPU, get a DFI. IF you want to Impede the performance of your AMD get an ASUS.

Trifid said:
There is nothing wrong with the Enermax PSU and 44amps over the dual rails will be more than enough.
i didnt say theres something wrong with it , i said he can get a better psu for the price the one i suggested have 60A on the +12v and its few $ cheaper then the enermax

john3 said:
if you've heard good things about the AN8 32X, if you look for reviews you will hear GREAT things about the DFI Lanparty, almost everyon on this forum building a Gaming PC, has some idea of getting ASUS, then jumps right on over to DFI. The point is, DFI works better with AMD, if you want to take full advantage of your AMD CPU, get a DFI. IF you want to Impede the performance of your AMD get an ASUS.

Im not using an asus, so will it matter that much

PS: I have still not ordered my parts due to checkout problems :(

hey what is fat32 and raid 0 or something? All i know for hdd is to make a small space for something, i dunno wut but was told to leave like 8mb or something, and then the rest for what im using.

:D Finally got round to ordering everything, it should all be here on monday/tuesday :drool:. Is there anything i should know when building(mistakes, common problems etc).
The main thing i think I may have a little problem with is when I first start-up(installing drivers etc)
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom