Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
well then y do some people get 4 gigs running and some 3, i think it is hardware, not the os, cause i cant run more then 4 gigs on my fx 939 system and that has a single cpu and memory controler, but my opti system has twin chipsets with 2 cpus, and i have no problem using more then 4 gigs or three gigs, W/E. Im tired of getting in this agument with people. any of you are welcome to come to my house and see it for your self.

TOPIC PLEASE

make a new one about it in the windows forum at this site them just put a link here

ok?

:D

turboFX55 said:
well then y do some people get 4 gigs running and some 3, i think it is hardware, not the os, cause i cant run more then 4 gigs on my fx 939 system and that has a single cpu and memory controler, but my opti system has twin chipsets with 2 cpus, and i have no problem using more then 4 gigs or three gigs, W/E. Im tired of getting in this agument with people. any of you are welcome to come to my house and see it for your self.

Look 4 gig works BUT windows only uses 3 gig, make sense.

oh i see how it works.....so having any extra ram would be pointless because it would just sit there out of use, unless of course you use vista right? and whats the most RAM Vista uses?

Sorry NOGA

look all i can think that it is, is i have the /pae setup on my os, with my system, it works what can i say. so if you all want to be limited to week little 3 gigs well thats cool, and if your happy, thats also cool.

heres mine. wouldnt call it much of wire mangement as looking sweet
Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom