Quick installation question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I just meant the whole ordeal of installing the Mobo. I was reading the revies of the board I want and they are complaining about trouble if you have a SATA hard drive like I do. But this one guys says "YOU NEED TO PLACE THE CD THAT CAME WITH IT IN CD ROM TURN OFF COMPUTER. TURN COMPUTER ON IT WILL BOOT UP A LIST CHOOSE ULI RAID & MAKE A DISK TO RUN SATA HARD DRIVE..... " So I'll take his work for it, even though he can't turn cap loks off.

i joined in feb, and im 15, and turning 16 this year 2. This website has helped me a lot 2.

lol. yeah just try it out its the best way to learn. well good luck and get bk to me if u need some more help. cool stuff john

oh so you don't actually have a windows CD? do you have something like a "product recovery disk"? if thats the case then it might not work with your new mobo. just get a "backup" disk and use your legit cd key.

Dont bother with the old drivers theres no point. you're just making extra jobs for yourself. When your board comes, connect it up and instal the drivers from the disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom