So someone turned up the heating WAY too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGeMex

Baseband Member
So one of my bros turned the central heating up so much that im sweating, just sat here right now. Of course i've turned my radiator off, and i was playing some source just now, and i have a temperature sensor from a fan controller slotted in the sinks of my gpu ram. It came up as 58oC. And it started to beep cos this is the temp i set it to beep me at. I exited the game, and went on everest straight away.
Mobo: 38oC
CPU: 48oC
GPU:57oC
GPU Ambient: 50oC
HDD's: 35 and 39oC.

I know those aren't gonna melt my pc, but what should be the ideal temps for my pc, just ish. 40-45-50 for a cpu under load?

Right now, both my cpu and gpu are at 40oC. (about 5 mins after exitting cs:s)
MY pc specs are in my sig.
Ty.

? my gpu goes up to 85c. (idles at 50-55c) and its fine. it wont even beep till it hits 88c on mine. but default beeping temps at 121c...but i brought it down to 88c. cpu might be little high temp but should be fine as long as it wont go past 50c for excessive amount of time. HD is little high temp, too. but i guess its from the ambient temp. so it looks all ok to me.

I got pretty good cooling in place, just don't like it all wacked up high, cos of the noise it makes, got a fan just under the hdd's pushing air in, fan on the side of the case pushing air in, and exhaust fan at the back, by the cpu, pulling out, zalmans on the cpu and gpu, but again, down at low speed, the cpu zalman is usually at 1500 rpm, so to be quiet, the gpu zalman is 1800rpm.

Those are pretty normal temps, but your cpu might be a bit hot. Wow its only at those temps and you are/were sweating?

These are my current idles for you to compare.

Motherboard 24 °C (75 °F)
CPU 46 °C (115 °F)
Aux 36 °C (97 °F)
GPU 50 °C (122 °F)
WDC WD740GD-00FLC0 28 °C (82 °F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom