7600gs - Thank goodness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read lots of bad reviews on XFX cards, like the cards would be clocked too high and they'd have to clock them down to achieve stable performance. Although you gotta admit, that black and green PCB looks nice as ****!

Remember, I'm in Canada, NCIX is my only option here. I'm thinking of selling my 6600GT and getting this card.

get eVGA. they're just better, great warranty, no issues, good OCs, and stepup program.
If you can sell your 6600gt for at least $70 USD id say it'd be worth it.

Yeah guys, thanks for the input, finally, this is as close to a silent gaming setup on Earth!!

MrZucchiniHead said:
Yeah but that one if XFX, although i've never heard anyone with complaints about XFX recently, so maybe they got better.

October 2005. Someone on Tech-Forums has a problem with a XFX videocard. Person badmouths XFX and the whole forum thinks, "ZOMG, XFX is teh crap." Fast forward to March 2006. Nothing bad has happened to an XFX owner on this forum since. Hmm, they got better?

Fact is, people copy what others say. They copy it so much that they start believing it themsevles. They have no idea whats really going on, but because everyone else says it, they assume it must be real. Open your eyes, XFX isn't "getting better." Its always been good, from day one. Its one of Nvidia's 2 main manufacturers, alongside eVGA. That gives you an idea of how good it really is.

if its because of noise, then maybe its a good idea. just don't expect it to totally pwn the 6600gt.

Yeah but it will, it has all the features of the 7 Series cards and its a passive heatsink. Not to mention more RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom