Aspire T135 desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm, not the best. integrated audio & video work, but arent ideal for anything, especially if you take your multimedia seriously. and high-quality video or dvd playback might become laggy with that slower cpu and minimal ram. and if you're going to be downloading alot of that 'multimedia', 160gb is going to fill up fast.

its a decent, cheap comp, but not what i'd build/buy for anything other than surfing

well im not doing anything professional just doing stuff with my ipod..and watching movies..everything will be for fun..it has 512 ram but i have 512 here i can add to it also..and im adding an 80 gig harddrive to it also..and my budget is 500 dollars so if you can recomend something you think is better that is for that amount of money please do so

well, its a decent value , and itll do for just casual stuff. might check out some places see if you can build yourself a better one for cheaper tho.

where can i go to build one for cheap that isnt so compicated ive been to sites but building is so complex

well, depending on what youve got already and what you want to reuse of it, youll need:
motherboard
processor
ram
hard drive
case (with psu, if not youll need to buy a compatible one)
(optional) graphics card
(optional) sound card

if youve already got one, you can reuse keyboards, mice and monitors (assuming that te one youre building is replacing the one you have now)

if you want to straight replace, you can reuse your current Hd as well

check out newegg.com, and make sure that the motherboard/psu/cpu/ram is all compatible

for example, if you buy a socket 939 mobo that supports ddr-400 ram and takes 20+4 psu connection, make sure you get ddr-400 ram, a socket 939 processor, and a psu that has 20+4 connectors

the only stuff i want to use from this pc is ram and harddrive cause this thing is so old already..and even with all of that i still dont know what im looking at lol..i dont know hardware..thats why im lookin at already built desktops so if you know of nay desktops that are good in my price range let me know

well, i cant help you there, i build all mine. that acer looks ok if you arent gonna be doing anything too serious on it. but dont expect to be able to use your ram on the new comp, if its too old, it wont be compatible.

well in ur opinion for wat i wanna use it for do u think its good enough..the ram in the pc is newer then the pc its self maybe 2 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom