PF in Longhorn huge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
longy should not do such a thing i mean where would the home users go man we all upgrade hw so affordable/practical sw(os) should also come along. i like longy style .

heard that its modular architecture like linux. so one can go about pick and choose thus easing the load on the pc. i hope it also incorporates some security features like linux to ease out lives.

the gui is cool though.

Just because he has 49 processes running doesnt mean that he has a virus/spyware...

Its not that hard to have 45+ but myself have never had more then 40 :p

that is probably the worst statement ever made. If you are going to make a statement without people thinking you are a utter moron you tell us why every Windows operating system will be crap for ever and ever and why Linux will be ultimately superiour to Windows for ever and ever. Do we have proof? does bad_dude have a time machine?

you even managed to access the internet with 4074 ("I don't recall a 4053 being released") but yeah it was a very buggy build.

Tyler 4053 does exist. I have it myself. It was not officialy released but it was the first build that "Leaked" to the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom