I think its about time to introduce myself!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMajor

PowerQuest / Opera
Hi all,

I've been posting on TF for quite some time, but never introduced myself...forgot about this forum I think.

Well...
My name is Frans.
My nickname is the translation of my lastname.
I was born in the Netherlands in H*i*l*versum, (the city where all TV & radiostations are located).
I've been held back at highschool last year and hopefully finish it this year.
2 years ago I started a simple website, got my dads old PC and started getting very interested in computers.

I have to say I've learned alot about hardware on this forum and I want to thank all members for posting all kinds of useful/interesting information. Especially agex000, Kangaroo, MicroBell, Xko, U-Toast, koldapu, killians45 and ShoobieRat.

I hope to stay on this forum forever, its the best forum I've seen.

TheMajor (Frans)

jeeze and all this time I thought you were the Master Moderator Commander! This is a great forum so glad I found it.

TheMajor said:
Hi all,

I've been posting on TF for quite some time, but never introduced myself...forgot about this forum I think.

Well...
My name is Frans.
My nickname is the translation of my lastname.
I was born in the Netherlands in H*i*l*versum, (the city where all TV & radiostations are located).
I've been held back at highschool last year and hopefully finish it this year.
2 years ago I started a simple website, got my dads old PC and started getting very interested in computers.

I have to say I've learned alot about hardware on this forum and I want to thank all members for posting all kinds of useful/interesting information. Especially agex000, Kangaroo, MicroBell, Xko, U-Toast, koldapu, killians45 and ShoobieRat.

I hope to stay on this forum forever, its the best forum I've seen.

TheMajor (Frans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom