How Much Is This Worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr_Threepwood said:
If I were going to sell it I'd probably sell it on EBAY with a title like "monster gaming computer" or something to trick people that don't know much about computer specs. Also make sure your images make it look badass, people think a cool case means a fast computer.

Sell the monitor seperatly, and the speakers are up to you wether you sell them seperatly or with the computer.

As long as you present it really well on Ebay you can usually get someone to buy it. A nice trick is also to say BONUS and throw in a game or something. People are suckers and will fall for stuff like this a lot of the time.

considering he has a 6600 256mb, and he doesn't know how much L2 cache he has, i'd say he fell for the same ploy :p

some computer store guy was like.. DUDE, 256MB VID CARD, ITS GONNA KILLLL.

but ya.. how much canadian$$ did you end up paying for it?

The monitor is definatly not that much. At this point monitor is $300. Cpu is $250. Speakers $200 MAX. Motherboard $75. Case $100 with psu and fans. Ram is $125. 6600 is about $100. Mouse and keyboard $100. Burner $40. Everything else about $75. So yeah I would pay $1200 but thats just me. I mean I am building a micro atx pc with 2gb of gskill ram, a 7900gt, and a opty 165. Totals with other stuff $1200.
Oh and dont start anything on ebay at .99$ unless you know you can get the amount you want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom