Sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if those people could be more confused. That alone is enough to make people realize what we're dealing with. It's not a rational group of people that can negotiate. They need stability, bad.

Ryan

they had stability till the western world went on a 100 year plus binge of screwing with them........social change doesnt work very well at the end of a gun

once theyve been robbed of the resources under their land they will go right back to the way they were

The Saudi's have a famous saying, " My dad rode a camel, I drive a mercedes, my grandsons will ride camels".

"I cain't be spe11z n0 m0\/\/..."

uzi9mm said:
and they can be in the streets burning flags chanting down with US over a cartoon....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060323/wl_nm/religion_afghan_reaction_dc

I didnt look at the second paragraph (Since I didn't like looking at the spam :mad: ) But i read what the first one said:

ROME (Reuters) - Western political leaders and the media have reacted with mounting indignation to the news that a Kabul court threatened to impose the death sentence on an Afghan man who abandoned Islam and coverted to Christianity.

Uzi9mm I hate your avatars, man! I just HATE THEM :angry: :freak:

How-come people are allways trying to kill christian people? I bet if he converted to buddism they wouldn't have done that. And it's not just because the muslim nations have been at war with the Jews, this is just what the rest of the world dose to people who are christians! I just don't see what's soo dam objectable about Jesus! :rolleyes: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom