sysaudio.sys

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBobCat

Baseband Member
what the hell is this. i thought it had something to do with my new 9600 xt, but when i disabled the auto restart, i get the blue screen and at the bottom it says some crap and then "sysaudio.sys". how the hell do i disable it, because this thing is the cause of all my grief. i have to go online and chat/surf in SAFE MODE for christ's sake, and ive just done a clean reformat and fresh install of XP a few hours ago - after i had problems switching from an nvidia card to this ati card

ok now i get a new blue screen error and near the top it says

DRIVER_SETUP_POWER_FAILURE

i hate windows. this is being cause by my video card. what the hell does my vid card have to do with sysaudio.sys!?

yes i have a (!) next to the damn "mulitimedia audio controller" that came with my motherboard, it just popped up now.. i was sure i had the latest drivers, i downloaded them as soon as i installed XP.

argh now i realized.. it happens whenever window XP tries to install drivers for the onboard audio! argh i dont even want it, i have sb audigy 2 already, is there a way to completely disable automatic hardware detection and installation in windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom