How Much Is This Worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because im going out west to Banff and im way over in the eastern parts of Canada lol so I cant just pick it up and go I dont want to I wanna laptop......so its pretty much new tho isn't it?....

if anyones interested in here in it let me know lol..if not kk......but I need to sell this. could someone give me the best way to go? on Ebay by part by part of on Ebay whole? without monitor and speakers
or someplace else???

If I were going to sell it I'd probably sell it on EBAY with a title like "monster gaming computer" or something to trick people that don't know much about computer specs. Also make sure your images make it look badass, people think a cool case means a fast computer.

Sell the monitor seperatly, and the speakers are up to you wether you sell them seperatly or with the computer.

As long as you present it really well on Ebay you can usually get someone to buy it. A nice trick is also to say BONUS and throw in a game or something. People are suckers and will fall for stuff like this a lot of the time.

as for price tho what should I start it at? and what should I put but it now price without monitor and speakers...should I put in my listing I have those speakers and monitor as well for an extra cost?

Keep the speakers and monitor in otherwise you will get pennies for the system. *

Start it at a low price otherwise it will cost loads to put on, have a reserve of $999 and don't have a buy it now on it, but if you do $1100 maybe?

*figure of speach for some people here

Ok well for the price I think people are confused because you are talking about Canadian currency (I'm from canada too), and some people are thinking american money. Start low definitly maybe 600 or so, and set a fairly high buy it now price maybe 1500 or so (just put it at under what you payed). Mention the speakers in it, saying you will sell them for additional cost, sell the monitor seperatly forsure.

I dont know how much that monitior goes for, ebay it and you'll get a good idea. Or you could just keep the monitor if you think you'll be able to use it in the future.

How much canadian did you pay for the computer, not including monitor or speakers?

I would start it at 99 cents. Everyone watches and more people bid. Then you get two people that bid back and forth and they end up spending way more than its worth.

^^^ yea good idea $0.99, i wouldnt pay probaly over 1200, mostly because of the 6600, but its a full comp so it should go over that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom