• Dell

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexsabree

Fully Optimized
Srry, this was previously posted by someone else

Obviously most people think DELL is the worst company alive...
but my couisn is just about 2 buy a pretty expensive computer.
I am trying to tell him not to, but i need ur guys help.

I am going to let him browse this post so he can learn how bad DELL is....

I am a DELL owner myself (yes i fell for the marketing)
I bought a $1300 desktop from dell 2 years ago... now i have just made a new custom pc.. (stats below)

I also heard that DELL owns alienware... do u think that DELL would keep Alienware that same???

Critisize DELL as u wish......
:D :D :D :D :D

Well, if he is buying a sub $500 computer, then Dell would be fine, but not for expensive computers. If he really doesn't want to build it himself (or have you or someone build it for him) configure and buy it from www.MonarchComputers.com They have good prices and it would only cost a little more than building it yourself.

Basically what dell does is preload a ton of **** on their computer that eats up the resources making it perform like ****.

About Dell and Alienware. I believe that Alienware will still be as it is now, just owned by Dell.

his budget is around $1000 and he doesnt want it 2 b custom built (cause his parents are really the ones buying it, and they dont know how good i am with computers)

Basically i need a company that sells midrange desktops with good prices (pre-build)

Any other comments about DELL would also be welcome...

you could get a great comp for $1000 at monarch. but dont let him get a dell. otherwise you'll have to be goin over there and fixin it all the time.

I work for a tech call in line and we get about %80 of people calling in with dell's

mole1135 said:
I work for a tech call in line and we get about %80 of people calling in with dell's

thats probably because most ppl that own dells know nothing about computers.

aliasaid said:
thats probably because most ppl that own dells know nothing about computers.

Exactly. I would not get a Dell, unless he will only use it for text editing and basic stuff.

I would gladly instruct anyone personally how to construct a computer rather than to recommend a Dell. Gladly.

You should teach your cousin how to use the TF Search feature. Since you already know that there are a ton of "Dell" related Threads from today to 1920.

yeah... he and his mother think dell is awesome.. but he is also looking at this other company that sells old raggedy comptuers for about $500, but they have a real nice case to show off. He is hard headed so i need some more suggestions on sites like monarch. Do u think that alienware would be good for about $1000, maybe i can show him that company.. Thanks for everything

EDIT: I am planning to buy a labtop real soon... for about $1100 to $1200, dell seems to be the only site to buy real good labtops. Any suggestions. (dont forget about my origonal question)
Thanks,
Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom