water vs. air

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get one of those pre built kits, dont expect it to work too great. And use metal hose clamps on your pipes,, dont skimp with that. I like going to bed at night, knowing for a fact that the pipes will not come off

ya thats what i plan on doing with my next one. but i'm certainly not gonna spend 800 on it lol. maybe 300-400 tops. i heard the thermaltake ones r pretty good if ur gonna buy one and not make it.

and how much of a diff would non-conductive fluids be? how much more r they compared to lets say... free water lol. the coolant bottles r about 10 bucks CDN here so is it more than that?

The best type of water is the tap water as long as you boil off inpurities. But as said this will corrode the metal so you have to replace the pipes and barbs about 3 times a year or so.

I found out the liquid in my watercooling conducts electicity (I had a bet with a friend, (I lost sadly.)

jseber1982 said:
If you get one of those pre built kits, dont expect it to work too great. And use metal hose clamps on your pipes,, dont skimp with that. I like going to bed at night, knowing for a fact that the pipes will not come off

Do you have any specific parts that you would recommend?

go to dangerden.com . They have great stuff, Heater cores have been known to cool better than the radiators that you buy.

And D5 right on, a great pump.

If you are just using water and not a peltier,, i wouldnt even recommend bothering to cool your bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom