water vs. air

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya its just stock. i figured i'll wait till my next proc which is currently gonna be the conroe and then get water. my friends pump broke last time and the hose popped out and u can imagine what happend after that lol. so i'm kinda iffy about it

cvb724 said:
ya its just stock. i figured i'll wait till my next proc which is currently gonna be the conroe and then get water. my friends pump broke last time and the hose popped out and u can imagine what happend after that lol. so i'm kinda iffy about it
he didn't hook it up right then, he is a noob.

no he did it was just a piece of crap pump. but ya i'm gonna make sure i get a good one and then oc my next proc higher than this one. thx guys

so is water really worth the money? with the money of a good water system you could upgrade ur processor right?

if you want a REALLY goot water cooling system, you are gunna have to pay some money.

For all my cooling stuff on my old machine, i spent over 800 bucks on it. Had a 3 fan rad, 1/2 inch tubing, blocks on both vid cards, cpu, bridge, . had a 200w peltier on the cpu with a supplementary 300w psu in one of my bays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom