msn messenger shutting down!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny_uk

Fully Optimized
i got another one of those '' msn is shutting down'' emails today, saying to many people have multiple user names and theres only 500 odd names left, and after 1st november we have to pay to use it?

Its all aload of bull isnt it?

Im not guillable but the amount of these kinda emails ive got it makes you wonder:confused:

Are you referring to "@msn.com" email addresses? Or just MSN Messenger?

Look, MSN messenger accepts multiple account types for registering Messenger users (meaning multiple types of email domains). So, it isn't going anywhere....anytime soon. Also, with Gmail about to go live with 3GB Free for every email account....it isn't likely to happen with the next 5 years.

I work with (not for) Microsoft and Google. I have never heard about this from a reliable source.

jonny_uk said:
i got another one of those '' msn is shutting down'' emails today, saying to many people have multiple user names and theres only 500 odd names left, and after 1st november we have to pay to use it?

Its all aload of bull isnt it?

Im not guillable but the amount of these kinda emails ive got it makes you wonder:confused:

I'm not confused/Bill Gates is msn. It just proves that he has a monoply. and is too big. He thinks he has the $ and power. only the father has that!

It's like acompany telling you they are going under a month before they sell out. They just don't do that, wouldn't it make for an interesting stock market though. consider it a joke.

you can tell it isnt legit because the writer goes into CHILDISH BLOCK CAPS to get their message accross. i mean, what company would actually send something out like that??

Ok thats some very good points from the last few replys.

I cant believe i didnt think of that myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom