2 Gigabytes of Corsair XMS w/Heatspreader
120 Gig SATA Western Digital HD & 80 Gig SATA Samsung
2 NEC CD/DVD Burners
Creative X-FI Sound Card
Sunbeam NUUO 550 Watt PSU
5 LED Case Fans
ASUS A8N-SLI Premium Mobo
Aspire X-Infinity Case

It is the highest clocked 7900GT out there. Has great reviews on Newegg. My mobo is not crappy. Why are you so rude?

ASUS isn't that great, DFI Lanparty SLI-DR and MSI are better; but it's okay, just not great. I don't like XFX for their notorious history, EVGA is the best Nvidia manufacture and almost all cards can overclock to what ever speeds you have (the card you have might overclock better, but it's only going to give a 2-5 fps increase over other overclocked cards). But everything else is great, nice choice on mouse as well.

How much did you pay for it?

SnowFox said:
It is the highest clocked 7900GT out there. Has great reviews on Newegg. My mobo is not crappy. Why are you so rude?
People are rude for no reason, it's some humans have it in them. I think your Computer is good, XFX is fine but not the best.

Not bad, but I would have gone with different brands for some parts: eVGA for video card, DFI for mobo, OCZ for PSU, G.skill for RAM.

The PSU was only $78.00 and it ****ing rocks. Tons of connections, 550 watts, SLI Certified, Dual+12v, and temperature readout with fan controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom