Leadtek 7900GTX 512MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I too got a SLI-DR and so far I am planning on getting the X1900XT. By the time you would need SLI 7900GTXs to allow you to do something (like playing a game maxed out, where a singlecard would only put things on high/not maxed out) the G80 would be out and will own SLI 7900GTXs for a single card. The X1900XT has shown to perform the same, better, and less then the 7900GTX, they are very even cards in terms of fps. I just like HQAF, HDR+AA, and adaptive AA which the ATI cards have, and saving money is always cool.

I really doubt you will be paying attention to all that bull when your in an intense fire fight in BF2. I like games for performance at LAN parties. I use the eye candy for at home on my 7800GS which it does a very nice job at.

There is no shortage of the 7900 series cards. The hard launch a few weeks ago was designed to get a few cards out there for Benchmarks, Reviews, Buzz, etc...

At the end of March and first week in April the market will be flooded with 7900 series cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom