How Much Is This Worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
christ mac, no ones going to pay more the $1800 for that computer, its been used, it doesnt matter if set parts cost over $400, right now u can build a pc that would just destroy that pc for less money.

I say $1000-$1300.

If I were you, I'd pretty much take everything you bought and divide it in half. Even then you will still be off the price for it, but it will surely help you get closer.

the gpu isn't that great either and im beefcake you have 200 dollar speakers and use onboard sound it just doesn't make sense but other than that you could get some money off of it

DONT SELL IT.... save u the computer and buy a cheap labtop...
But its probably worth $1000-$1200 depending how of an idiot u sell it to u could make it about $1400 (hint: use ebay)

yeah I plan on buying an Dell M140...just something simple that I can watch videos on and thats it...nothing much but I wanna try and get as much as I can

If you want to sell it I would put everything on ebay at a start of $800, it should get higher as more people bid on it.

You could sell the monitor seperate and drop the computer to $700 starting bid.

or would it be better to split everything up?...and sell it as parts
like sell my case separate........cell my cpu/mobo together/ cell ram together, sell video and capture card...everything separate???

thanks for the help I just wish I could get like almost as much as I paid for everything I built it myself and its about 2months old... 1gb of RAM is about 2weeks old haha.

Why are you selling it then if you just built it, I'd say just keep it. Used computers go for way less then new ones, and theres tons of ebay competition so you'll have to keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom