I need serious HELP SOMONE ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trax

Banned
Ok, i just got my 120 gig Hd installed it installed programs etc...

BUT IM HAVING A HUGE PROBLEM. like every couple of hours a blue screen will pop up for like 2 seconeds it has numbers and a bunch of letters on it (it goes away to fast for me to read) then it just goes away and automaticly restarts my computer

it was happening even before i put in the new 120 gig HD, it happened ever since i first tried to install it (the 120 gig) and ended up putting my 40 gb HD back in

it happened on both Hd's but only after i tried installing the 120 gb for the first time... I dont know if its a virus

or problem with windows (im running xp), it also wont let me use any program that monitor my system, such as SigX or Mother board Monitor 5

And yes i tried scaning for viruses and deleted the ones i had but still having trouble

SOMONE HELP

How do you flash your bios, I want to update mine, but when i download the files, there in wierd formats... and i want to know how to use them

Lets solve IExplore first.This is absurd,what your doing.
How many PC's do you have ? 1 must work,do the same for the rest.

lol okkkkk bluto and

ya my mobo is the

Asus AV78X-X ima check out there site to see how to flash it

Oh ya im pretty sure i fixed the problem but im not 100 percent, i re-formated and changed the file system to an NTFS so far so good....

ok The formating did ABSOLUTLY notthing im going to try and flash my mobo with the new bios hopefully this works

Ok i did what the site told me to do to update the bios, now how do i make sure it worked, how can i check what version of the bios i have working

ya, it dident work the blue screen thing happened AGAIN, man this is annoying as hell, i need some majoy help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom