Windows x64

Status
Not open for further replies.

ludachris

Baseband Member
I just built my first computer and i got an amd 64 and i was wondering if i should install x64 corporate or just stick with xp pro. what are the pros and cons?

it will use your memory properly. reg xp don't work to well when you have over 2 gigs

warez had a post around here explaining why

There are serious driver issues as far as I know, but I think that's about it. If I were you I'd stick to XP Pro...! :)

ludachris said:
I just built my first computer and i got an amd 64 and i was wondering if i should install x64 corporate or just stick with xp pro. what are the pros and cons?

ASK NO QESTIONS TAKE NO PRISONERS, IF YOU BUILT 64, PUT FAT 16 ON IT. MAKES SENSE?

Go with 64 edition, it had major driver issues, a few months ago, but i installed it the other week, the only driver i could not get was for my streamzapp remote, so i went back 2 xp coz that anoyed me, but i put this on my friends computer, hes been using it for the last few weeks, with no problems at all, and it runs beautifully, it boots fast, handles everything that he does, not that he really does all that much except play need for speed most wanted and download stuff, id recomend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom