Slideshow mode XP vs. ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok,

my only question now is about the speaker/power led/reset etc.
I know where they go BUT not which way? are the blacjks the +?
all of them have blacks (not reds) one side of the plug is smooth and the other shows exposed contacts.
There are two rows on the mobo.
Are Black +?
Do the exposed sides go to the outsides of the mobo bus?

Thanks

Also, I got an additional 120mm fan for the front . It is the smart fan/thermally controlled, should I install it?
I thought I was getting the tri-cool for the front that I could set to low. U think the smart cool one will be better? it is also vcariable just thermal rather than switched?

Think I should throw it in there? I could always unplug it?
I dont think its worth it to send it back

cliffhucker said:
I currently use MS ME and use the slideshow mode to view files of photos.
In ME you can click annywhere on the screen to advance to the next picture AND you can scroll to enlarge.

I am working on a friends XP sytem and notice that in this mode you can click on the pic to advance but cannot scroll to enlarge.

I notice in XP you can click on a pic in the file and use scroll to enlarge (in picture and fax viewer) but you have to use the arrors at the bottom to advance & in this mode it uses a window rather than a black backdrop.

Is this right?

Is there a hack for this?

I am building my new sytem with XP and am bummed that this feature is not as it was in ME.

In XP however in this mode you can delete and use right click menu which is real nice. But no Enlarge scroll!!

Do I have to run ME alongside XP to have the feature?

I always wished when using the slideshow mode in ME that u could R-click menu but noet at the expense of scrolling +-.

Please help

It simply means that Bill's BOYS HAVE GOT TOO COMPLICATING
KEEP IT SIMPLE YOU STUPID BILL GATES

cliffhucker said:
derrmc, what if Bill is reading this thread?, he wont be to happy you talkin bout him like that.

lETS SAY BILL GATES donates $10 mil to charity a year. thats like i would be donating a penny out of mine

cliffhucker said:
derrmc, what if Bill is reading this thread?, he wont be to happy you talkin bout him like that.

BILL GATES has enough $ to feed all the hungry children on the planet. I will when i get his money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom