What is??

Status
Not open for further replies.
clyde66 said:
What is long horn???

Longhorn is the old Codename for the new Operating System by M$. The new name is now Windows Vista which i am currently running.

There is a sticky topic over 70 pages long on this up above. All the info you need is there.

Re: Re: What is??

Makaveli213 said:
Longhorn is the old Codename for the new Operating System by M$. The new name is now Windows Vista which i am currently running.

There is a sticky topic over 70 pages long on this up above. All the info you need is there.

So its like a windows operating system???

It is not like a Operating System. It is a Operating System. It is supported to replace XP sometime next year.

Makaveli213 said:
It is not like a Operating System. It is a Operating System. It is supported to replace XP sometime next year.

Is it better than xp??coz i want to try it..
im using xp media center right now..

Well it isnt better than XP. It is still in Beta. There are many apps that still dont work with it. I haevnt found a Anti Virus to install. Nor have i gotten a firewall to install. Games dont work. And WMP11 is buggy and crashes.

Plus you have to be invited by M$ to get beyond the 14 day trial. If not any serial you use wont activate and the OS will stop working in 14 days.

Makaveli213 said:
Well it isnt better than XP. It is still in Beta. There are many apps that still dont work with it. I haevnt found a Anti Virus to install. Nor have i gotten a firewall to install. Games dont work. And WMP11 is buggy and crashes.

Plus you have to be invited by M$ to get beyond the 14 day trial. If not any serial you use wont activate and the OS will stop working in 14 days.

oh.. thanks for the info..can you suggest me a good software for converting audio to mp3??

WMP, Audio Grabber, AudioCatalyst. Check in the Free software mega thread. There are a few in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom