Check Out My Ricer Computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbon_Fiber

Solid State Member
Compaq Computer with Celeron D proccessor 330 and 80+20 GB Hard drive, 512mb ddr ram, sound card, 2 CD drives one with DVD burner, Case mod with 5 LED fans, and Air filer mod that keeps the dust out while maintaining good airflow. It was very fast until it got a worm a couple days ago, Windows XP

It has like 6-7 huned HP! :p

funny, but overkill lol.

I doubt that little fan can even get air through that filter very good honestly.

Nubius said:
funny, but overkill lol.

I doubt that little fan can even get air through that filter very good honestly.

Yeah he's right, you should just stick that filter on a CAI or sell it to some ricer and get one of those valve cover breathers for the "mad tyte JDM vtak intake".

That's cool :cool: nice work.

That filter is made of cotton and lets air though like nobody's business. A big filter flows air though easier than a small filter. I seriously doubt it would shorten the life of the fan.

1. Awesome sig.......slayer friggen rocks.
2. I know they are meant to let air through easily and all, but I mean.....those little 80mm fans aren't very powerful so even so it doesn't seem like it'd pull through much air. Yeah it might let it through real easy on a car that's sucking it through immensely more powerful compared to that little 80mm fan.

I don't know if it'd shorten it's life though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom