Building a new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilstumpy

Baseband Member
Alright so i am slowly learning about computer parts and i was wondering what people thought about this setup Biostar. I am going to be doing alitte gaming with it and Cadd software. I just need alitte feedback thanks!:)

WOW talk about confined. you can harldy upgrade that MOFO. it has limits on the freakin MHZ and everything. WTF? no wonder its $99

lol Thanks ya i didnt think it was that great my dad found it. Since he is paying for it hes try to take shortcuts i just need advice from the Techies thanks alot.

If you think i am lookin at the wrong stuff i need some good but yet cheap stuff to run some games yet do cadd. Man i am defently a newb to this world :)

Ok I am just starting to feel alittle useless and i have no idea whats good and not so plz can someone help me i need a good set up thats cheap but can run a game like World Of Warcraft and run my Cadd programs. Please help me.

TehBestEver said:
its a personal preference.

most absolutly................NOT

AMD is focused more on gaming... Intel is more for everyday use things... each has there own pros and cons, defintly not a personal preference..

Alright Great ok that get my my Motherboard now i need to get everything else lol Thanks alot I prefer Amd also. Thanks would you guys recomend using newegg over like tigerdirect (which is what i was using)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom