PCI-E Video Card Under $110 !! And i Only Got 300 Watt PSU !! Help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
deadandbrok3n said:
that one had bad reviews :( all i want is a Video card that can play Morrowing Oblivion !!!!!!!1 PLZ help !!!

wow.... i hate to break this to you but you can't get much for under 100.. that's probably the best you can get... the 6xxx series is good for lower end cards. and eVGA is very good so i'd go with that.

k i bump it up 130 :) lol So can u find a 130 card And that can go with my 300 watt PSU ?? IF u can show me links plz

GuitarFreak1857 said:
wow.... i hate to break this to you but you can't get much for under 100.. that's probably the best you can get... the 6xxx series is good for lower end cards. and eVGA is very good so i'd go with that.
Yes, thats pretty much the best you can get for your budget but sense you bumped it to $130 just go with the card thats theprofessor17 recommended.

TehBestEver said:
i was just looking at this one but its probably WAY too much. but if u get in the price range, check it out:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814102505
its got a 5 star review and is under $200. pretty good.

nahman, compared to the gf6 cards, the X800 series is pretty much blown out of the water. I know you may say that yours performs fine, yaeh, the x800s are fine, they perform swell and for price, you get what you pay for, but a 6800 would just be so much better (a 6800GS to be more exact) The main selling point? SM2 (on the x850xt) as opposed to SM3 (on the 6800gs).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom