buying gaming pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanx vader, it took me a month of research to get to that decision, but im still not done, i have to make the money first, i wrote coming soon above it, but it breaks forum rules, too many lines.

I hope its good. im stil trying to see if there is anything else i can get to make it better, still got can add $500 worth of parts to it if i need to, right now im trying to find a good modem.

cvb724 said:
saving 75 bucks to build it urself in 20 minutes is still better tho. but ya if u really feel uncomfortable use monarch

It'd take me 20 minutes to unpackage everything....nevermind install windows etc...

Lets say for a first timer it might take a day or 2..

oh it wouldnt take a day or 2, 1 DAY at most, it took me on my first try to set up the computer my parents bought from dell 6 years ago, about 15-20 minutes to put it together. it shouldnt take u a day if u no wat ur doing. it may take u a day or 2 to make the system fully operational but not put it together.

AGAIN

BUILD UR OWN SYSTEM. I see no reason whatsoever to compromise quality, performance, and money just to......i dunno....u get nothing out of it if u buy it built.

Pros of building
-quality
-performance
-YOU SAVE A LOT OF MONEY
-WE are ur 24-hour support service

CONS
You take it from here, i have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom