fx5200 possibly worst card ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baez

Admin / Dev
Staff member
sry made a mistake in #'s. corrected it!

lol i just bought an Asus GeForce N6600LE VC today an benchmarked again and got 3200 more points with it in 3DMark03.

with the fx5200 i got 3558 and with the 6600LE i got 6767. what a piece of crap. i just put it in my old p3 1GHz and let it run there now.

i didnt know it was possible to have something bring ur pc down so much. my poor cpu lol

Any Nvidia card that has a 2 or 3 as it's second digit in the 5-7 series is meant to be low end and not for gaming or intense graphics.

I was reffering to eVGA

ah well XFX makes 6800 with 512MB of ram so I guess it differs from company to company....but that is just stupid^^

I have that card, It's not that bad, it runs the games I need it to: The Suffering, counter strike and such. The only problem I came across with it is it tends to get hot quick because the fan on it is absolutely horrible. I'll probably be sticking with this thing until my next build atleast.

my dad has a fx5200 in his computer, and before i got this one i used to play COD2 on it with fairly high settings. it was a pentium 3.0. the only game i couldn't play was AOE 3, granted i haven't tried BF2 or FEAR or anything on it - it'd prolly die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom