Dell starts selling $9,900 overclocked gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
why the **** would you want 4GB of RAM? why FX-60 when Conroe is coming out soon....conroe rapes that thing...

lol you know whats funny give that system a year or two and itll be out of date......... the way technology is advancing today

Ridlyn said:
a few luckys kids now are going to be even more spoiled then ever before.
Yeah... Some times you just want to slap the really spoiled kids.

lol they dropped in 4 7800GTX which are < perf than the 7900GTs and they didn't wait for their conroe. THAT thing would be animal. Conroe and 4 7900GTX or G80s. YIKES

3xistenc3 said:
Personally, I only like Dell for LCDs.

Same here, I wouldn't consider Dell for a computer over £900 let alone $9000! particuarly for gaming. I really can't believe they'd bother putting that out.

I'd love to see the sales figures for that! 1......................, ooh, 2!

Anyway, I really think if you're that into computer gaming you'd build it your self and put an AMD in there.... (or a conroe!) much better.... and then buy the 30" from them, as it is verrry nice! :D

Charlie -

oh well at least they put in intels best proc right now. pretty close to the fx-60 in all benchmarks. but they should have waited for the conroes.

3xistenc3 said:
Personally, I only like Dell for LCDs.
ummm....i have a 24" DELL monitor, and it kicks a**. its great clarity and also very stylish. i will admit there are not the best but for about $800, you probably cant get another monitor to perform with it.

I could be wrong, I havent really shopped around, Dell was my only option because my parents have a business account with them.

Dell=sux...
Don't be mad @ rich kids.... they can't help it!

That machine needs a better case, even then they would have a very hard time giving that machine any justice @ all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom