Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
here ill just post to clean it up hope i get next page

b4061957.jpg

IMGP0925.jpg

0387fabc.jpg

Im pritty sure its a UV green or just a green, and for fx55, i was informed that windows could only recognise up to 4gb of ram, does windows rec more? or does it just rec 4gb and use the full 6 or 8 while shrinking.

Windows only recognizes 3gig but 64x or Vista w/e hes using is supposed to use more. I cant remember what he said he was using but it wasnt standard 32bit XP.

P.P. Mguire said:
Windows only recognizes 3gig but 64x or Vista w/e hes using is supposed to use more. I cant remember what he said he was using but it wasnt standard 32bit XP.

oh and for EVERYONES INFO, 32 bit windows will support more then 4 GIGS of ram, the limit is hardware, the memory controller will only support 4 gigs per cpu, not 4 gigs in general, I am now running 32 bit xp because i am tired of not being able to play games and not use **** for software.

i thought that windows Vista like server addition or somthing could holw up to 32petabites of hardware space and like 800gigs of ram or somthing

idk i just herd it could have a lot ill look for which mag i saw it in

oh and for EVERYONES INFO, 32 bit windows will support more then 4 GIGS of ram, the limit is hardware, the memory controller will only support 4 gigs per cpu, not 4 gigs in general, I am now running 32 bit xp because i am tired of not being able to play games and not use **** for software.
YEa thats why XP wont recognize more than 3 gig :rolleyes:

well sry to hear that, i have no problems at all, maybe its your copy of windows, not sure. my copy works great. and what is your specs p.p? if you happen to be a amd 754 socket NF3 they might have those problems, i have a dfi nf3 250gb and it has the same problem. and if u like i can post a screen shot of my system.

sry about the double post, but i saw your sig and you do have a dfi nf3 board, has 3 ram slots huh? and thats your problem. for some reason the nf3 chipset had that problem, not sure what it is, but i also know that it does not support dual channel ram also, well thats not a problem but still, for some reason the nf3 chipset is funny like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom